All files should meet the following requirements:
- Flattened PDF, TIFF or JPEG files ONLY
- Files should be the same exact size as what is ordered
- Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed
- CMYK only
- We recommend the files to be at 300 DPI of resolution, but the minimum we will work with is 150 DPI.
- Files over 240” can be scaled
- Make sure all objects are embedded and flattened.
- If you are using Compound Paths to create transparencies/shapes, please completely rasterize or flatten them into the file or they may print incorrectly.
- If you are printing in panels, please make sure you are providing a minimum of 1″ overlap in your files.
Please remove EVERYTHING from your file that you do not want printed on the final product.